Location: Vienna, Austria
Start: December 2019
Duration: up to 12 months
Working language: German, Spanish. English
Who are we?
We are the beautifull hotel. We represent unique culture, rhythm, emotion with a commitment and we want to tell you about it. Are you already acquainted with everything that we do?
What are the main tasks?
Front Office Reception – Reservations /// 6 months
- Check in/Check out
- Answer phone calls
- Rooms assignment
- Solve guest complaints
- Handle guest request
- Answer emails and deal with reservations
- Handle cashier
- Daily front desk tasks
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System
- Accurately process signed group contracts
- Observe, adjust and attend the revenue management system
- Controlling daily pick up, adjusting pick-up rates to attain optimal goals
- Accurately maintain and modify blocks as necessary
- Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy
- Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process
- Work together with the Front office and other departments as required
- Answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
F&B Kitchen /// 3- 6 months
- Prepare Breakfast
- Complete opening and closing checklists
- Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, recipes, and hotel policies and procedures
- Maintains a clean and sterile work area
- Follows approved/proper plate presentations and garnish for all dishes
- Stocks and maintains sufficient inventories of food products at line stations to ensure a smooth service period
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and offers suggestions for improvement and safety
F&B Service /// 3- 6 months
- Perform the service to the breakfast, the restaurant, the room service and banquets
- Perform the setting of furniture, equipment and decoration
- Perform the setting of service equipment
- Perform the setting for starters, desserts and coffee plus supplements
- Prepare the beverages and condiments before meals and complete the stock
- Perform various preparation and cleaning tasks
- Clear the tables, clean the room and prepare the restaurant for the next service
- Arrange and store equipment service, maintain order and cleanliness in the room
- Take care of and organize the buffet; verify that it is always full
- Prepare the conference and meeting rooms for banquet
What do we expect from you?
Reception: B1English & B1German , F&B: B1English & A2German, Back Office: B1English & A2German.
Do you offer any contribution?
Accomodation, 2 daily meals, transport ticket, language course (ACCORDING THE TYPE OF PRACTICE!)
What is the selection process?
CV and skype interview.