Duration of the internship: 3 months
Who are we?
We are a Catholic University and Pioneering Institute in development of innovative educational projects, based in Valencia. Our aim is to help people who study with us, to understand their chosen discipline and to carry out their professional activities in a thorough and responsible way
What are the main tasks?
- Support to the students and to the customers
- Support to the international coordinators and Erasmus students:
- Organization of various activities
- Research of potential partner universities abroad
- Preparation of application for public calls
- Assistance to public relations (collection of speakers etc.)
- Research and arrangement of international internships
- Telephonic and e-mail assistance
- Research of universities in order to sign double degrees
- English linguistic support to the staff of the university
- Participation in promotional videos
- Management of blogs and social networks
- Support to activities and promotion meetings
What do we expect from you?
- Good communication skills
- B2 in English, B1 in Spanish
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Quality of work (accurate and thorough)
- Effective use of time to complete tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make appropriate work related decisions
- Interpersonal relations/teamwork
- Friendly personality, customer support and capacity of multi-tasking, good capability of networking and researching and knowledge of the academic world
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- Yes. We provide you with free meals during the week and you will have a free Spanish course
What is the selection process?
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- Skype phone call (Skype ID needed in CV)