Duration of the internship: 3 months
Who are we?
We are a spanish language school for Foreigners offering the very highest standard of spanish language courses. We are located in Barcelona.
What are the main tasks?
- Assisting with general reception
- Administrative and marketing duties
- Answering enquiries by phone or e-mail and generally assisting the Reception Staff and Directors
What do we expect from you?
- A good knowledge of and practical ability to use English and Spanish
- A university degree or Higher Education
- A professional, serious and reliable approach to work
- A friendly, sociable personality, willing and able to work as part of a team and to establish excellent relationships with work colleagues and students
- All applicants should be computer literate, familiar with common software packages, such as Word, Outlook, Access and Excel
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- You will improve Spanish language skills
- Marketing skills, prioritizing
- Working as part of a team
- Business admin software skills.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- Yes, We provide 200 Euros per month for students doing a work placement of less than 5 months.
What is the selection process?
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- Skype phone call (Skype ID needed in CV)