Who are we?
Our office deals with the international relations of the Faculty, mainly with student exchange, organization of educational programs.
What are the main tasks?
- Handling several mobility projects regarding the exchange students;
- Dealing with the Erasmus paperwork regarding incoming/outgoing students;
- Contributing to the promotion and management of international mobility programs;
- Dealing with students, helping them;
- Participate in organizing Erasmus event.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with independence in a foreign country (previous participation in the Erasmus exchange program is considered as an advantage);
- Ability to work in multicultural environment;
- Ability to deliver quantity and quality of work;
- Initiative (ability to work independently);
- Good verbal communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate closely with other members of the International Office.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Improved communication skills in English;
- Experience in working in a team.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
Accommodation in one of the university dorms (which is on a considerably lower price than in a private flat) + we can sign ERASMUS traineeship/intern mobility agreement for the duration of the stay
What is the selection process?
We require a B2 English language certificate, a motivation letter and a short CV, then the decision is made based on the submitted documents until. Sumbittion deadline is May 15 – decision is shortly after!