Duration of the internship: up to 3 months
Who are we?
We are medium-sized University, with over 12,000 students and around 700 scholars, consists of 11 Departments, which also collaborate with a number of academic and research centers and institutes. In addition to its 50+ institutional courses, it also offers a wide range of post-graduate studies and research activities, including PhD courses, medical specialisation schools, advanced training programs and international exchange projects.
What are the main tasks?
The intern will be involved in the management of international student mobility programmes with focus on communication, organization of incoming and outgoing mobility both for study and for placement, contacts with partner institutions. Additional activities will include institutional communication, promotion of international mobility opportunities offered by the university, language support for information and translations, new partners search and development of new international cooperation projects.
What do we expect from you?
- The student must be enrolled on one of the following courses: Communication, Political Sciences, Translations or similar.
- Language proficiency: B1 language level in Italian; B2 language level in English.
- ICT proficiency level: good knowledge of basic software packages and web communication experience.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Knowledge of decision-making as well as institutional and administrative procedures treated by the international Relations Office
- analysis of the Erasmus+ programme Key Actions an main features of student and staff mobility flows
- EU policies in the field of Higher Education
- Acquiring expertise in the field of regional and ministerial internationalisation and international cooperation projects
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
Selected student will be enrolled at the university and will get a matriculation number. He/she will be allowed to attend courses and take exams, provided this is compatible with the foreseen internship activity. Free courses of Italian language and culture will also be offered by the University Language Centre. Student who will successfully pass the final exam will receive a certificate reporting the results and the credits obtained (ECTS). At the end of the mobility period, student attendance will be certified in the Transcript of Records, that will include the list of the exams taken, their result, the credits awarded (ECTS) and any research activity performed.
Student will be granted free access to library facilities and wireless connection. He/she will benefit from several services such as: canteen at reduced fee provided by the Regional Agency for the Right of Study (ERSU); discounts on local public transport; free medical assistance; access to guidance and counseling service; discounts on music and theater tickets and sports activities.
A first reception service and a programme of leisure activities will be offered by the Erasmus Student Network (ESN) association.
Also, the university will offer you first night stay at a hotel or B&B on the day of arrival, free of charge.
What is the selection process?
- CV in English/Italian