Duration of the internship: 3-6 months
Who are we?
Our company is a young start-up based in Amsterdam, with the mission to disrupt the age-old tea industry. It is our dream to empower consumers to look differently at the world around them and the products they consume, starting with tea. Through our online subscription service, we supply offices and households alike with fresh, wild teas, sourced directly from producers.
What are the main tasks?
- Design visual elements based on the visual identity of our company such as: websites, packaging, magazines, posters and corporate identity
- Help instill a design culture in the company as a whole—we want everyone to value and understand the role of design.
- Testing and refining designs
What do we expect from you?
- Entrepreneurial and hacker spirit
- An interest in graphics and typography
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (and Indesign) are your digital bibles
- Taking photo’s in your free time is an out-of-control hobby
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to get sh** done!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Join a purpose driven, high-growth start-up
- Learn actual stuff (you won’t be getting coffee for us)
- Join an enthusiastic, passionate and friendly team
- Flexible scheduling and working hours
- Based in Amsterdam