Duration of the internship: 3-6 months
Who are we?
Our company is a young start-up based in Amsterdam, with the mission to disrupt the age-old tea industry. It is our dream to empower consumers to look differently at the world around them and the products they consume, starting with tea. Through our online subscription service, we supply offices and households alike with fresh, wild teas, sourced directly from producers.
What are the main tasks?
- Developing ideas and making initial sketches or outline plans
- Deciding on suitable materials or resources
- Using computer design software to produce detailed blueprints
- Create design guidelines for our products
- Testing and refining designs
What do we expect from you?
- Entrepreneurial and hacker spirit
- Designer with an interest for marketing, or business with a geeky side
- Knowledge of industrial processes, techniques and standards
- Creative ideas and a logical approach
- The ability to express your ideas through drawings, and computer-aided design
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to get sh** done!
What’s in it for you?
- Join a purpose driven, high-growth start-up
- Learn actual stuff (you won’t be getting coffee for us)
- Join an enthusiastic, passionate and friendly team
- Flexible scheduling and working hours
- Based in Amsterdam