Duration of the internship: 3-6 months
Who are we?
Our company is a young start-up based in Amsterdam, with the mission to disrupt the age-old tea industry. It is our dream to empower consumers to look differently at the world around them and the products they consume, starting with tea. Through our online subscription service, we supply offices and households alike with fresh, wild teas, sourced directly from producers.
What are the main tasks?
- Work on a lead generation engine to automatically score, identify, contact, track prospects and clients
- Set up automation strategies and tools to accelerate our marketing and communication efforts: Emailing, social media, IFTTT, etc.
- Track metrics and reports to follow the success of our campaigns
- Working closely with the CMO and CEO
- Provide customer insights and analysis to shape the marketing approach
What do we expect from you?
- Entrepreneurial and hacker spirit
- Engineer with an interest for marketing, or business student with a geeky side
- Strong analytical and data crunching skills: startup metrics, A/B tests, etc.
- General knowledge of web technologies: HTML, SEO, etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to get sh** done!
What’s in it for you?
- Join a purpose driven, high-growth start-up
- Learn actual stuff (you won’t be getting coffee for us)
- Join an enthusiastic, passionate and friendly team
- Flexible scheduling and working hours
- Based in Amsterdam