Duration of the internship: 3-6 months
Who are we?
Our company is a young start-up based in Amsterdam, with the mission to disrupt the age-old tea industry. It is our dream to empower consumers to look differently at the world around them and the products they consume, starting with tea. Through our online subscription service, we supply offices and households alike with fresh, wild teas, sourced directly from producers.
What are the main tasks?
- Develop a coherent Go2market-strategy for the Dutch and UK market
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy.
- Use social media to advertise products and solutions.
- Develop strategically placed advertisements to reach niche demographic.
- Use statistics and other tools to track the effectiveness of the existing marketing strategy
- Collaborate with graphic designers, web specialists, and other technical team members to create successful marketing campaigns
What do we expect from you?
- Entrepreneurial and hacker spirit
- Ability to develop catchy and appealing ads and campaigns.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to get sh** done
What’s in it for you?
- Join a purpose driven, high-growth start-up
- Learn actual stuff (you won’t be getting coffee for us)
- Join an enthusiastic, passionate and friendly team
- Flexible scheduling and working hours
- Based in Amsterdam