Duration of the internship: 3 months
Who are we?
We are a programme from a business school based in Lisbon. Every year we offer to foreign students the opportunity to join our team for a summer programme. Last year we received 384 students from 39 different natioies
What are the main tasks?
- Make contacts to book accommodation, transportation, meals, museums/ theatres/ stadiums entrances and many others
- Plan and budget all the extra-curricular activities
- Announce the scheduled activities to the students
- Receive applications and payments for each activity
- Give support to the activities while they are happening
- Assist all the participants daily problems or questions
What do we expect from you?
- English language skills
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Communication, leadership and planning skills
- Capable of working in a team and under pressure
- Capable of solving problems and managing multicultural differences
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Friendly and approachable
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- Possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Autonomy and flexibility to plan your daily tasks
- Opportunity to practice your English language and get to know Portugal better
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- Yes. We provide you with support to cover the costs of extra-curricular activities and we may assist you in finding accommodation
What is the selection process?
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- Skype phone call (Skype ID needed in CV)