Duration of the internship: 3 months
Who are we?
We are a non-profit organization which provides support to international students in Lisbon during their Erasmus studies. Besides providing important information about the city (maps, transports, sim card, etc) we also help the students in finding accommodation, internships (when they finish their studies) and we organize activities, events, tours, and trips around Portugal.
What are the main tasks?
- You will join a team responsible for organizing tours and activities not only for international students but also for tourists
What do we expect from you?
- To be fluent in English
- To be a communicative person
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- You will improve your organizational skills
- Develop your time management
- You will be able of multitasking
- To work in team and under pressure.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
- Unfortunately financial contribution is not provided but we support your learning process. You will have the opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a pleasant work atmosphere
What is the selection process?
- Motivation letter and CV in English
- Skype phone call (Skype ID needed in CV)