Who are we?
We are doing a consultancy on energy sustainability and climate change
What are the main tasks?
- Working under the trends on energy efficiency, renewable energy and climate change at an European level and considering Covenant of Mayors framework;
- Contribution and analysis on proposals funded by EU under different topics, namely the ones mentioned above;
- Technical analysis on best technologies identification, availability and assessment on the fields of energy and climate change;
- Mobility at local and regional level- Mobility Plans;
- Planning and programming of European projects;
- To investigate company’s international economic environment and its development trends; also to make suggestions how to improve company’s performance;
- Integration in company’s current projects.
What do we expect from you?
The trainee needs to speak English and being available to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment with a focus on European projects and perspectives.
What knowledge and skills can you gain during the internship?
- team work,
- communication skills,
- integration in the company,
- support to the company’s projects full achievement.
Can we offer you any additional contribution?
Monthly contribution to transport ticket
What is the selection process?
The trainee needs to send CV and motivational letter which will be followed by an interview by Skype. After the Skype the trainee will be informed on the possibility to stay for the internship.ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING